Re: RADSAFE digest 664

Please forward this message to:

     gcicotte@cbvcp.com

I cannot respond personally, due to limitations on my former email
system.  While I have unsubscribed from several lists, I may have missed
some of the less active lists.  If you are receiving this message in
error, I apologize, and would humbly request that you pass this on the
the list administrator so I can get unsubscribed.

As I attempt to get the remainder of these lists, you should receive
fewer of these messages.  Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

George R. Cicotte

(former email address - gr_cicotte@pnl.gov or gr_cicotte@ccmail.pnl.gov)