Re: Dosimeter Location

*** Reply to note of 09/28/95 20:16
The info regarding calculating a DDE based on weighting factors for one badge
worn outside of a .5mm lead apron, and one worn inside is:
H(E) = 1.5 x badge reading of dosimeter worn at waist under apron
+ .004 x badge reading of dosimeter worn outside apron at neck level.

This is formula and supporting documentation is found in the Correspondence
section of a 1994 HPS Journal.  I have just kept a photocopy of the two
pages, and those pages don't say what issue it is.  However, it does
reference:  0017-9078/94

If you want a copy faxed, write to me directly

Trisha Edgerton, Senior Health Physicist
Supervisor, Northern California Compliance
Sacramento, CA
pedgerto@hw1.cahwnet.gov
voice:  (916) 323-2753