Re: Research Human Use Users

We are peacefully but deligently resisting the making of law without
representation by totalitarians in the bureaucracy. The primary implication
of their latest attack on our right to life and the pursuit of happiness is
that we need to pump up the volume of our protests.

P. David Mozley, M.D.
Assistant Professor
U of P in Philadelphia

Incidentally, as to the usual disclaimer, my view represents, or at least
should represent, that of my University and its founder, Benjamin Franklin.