Need an RSO?

Hello RADSAFERS,

I hope this is the right list to ask these questions.  If not,
would someone please point me in the right direction?  I have
been lurking for over a week and you all seem to really know
your stuff, so please bear with a beginner.

1.  Does a lab need a full blown rad safety program if it uses
    only Nickel63 ECDs?  What if some (or all) of those are covered
    by a general HP license?

2.  A colleague of mine is being asked to close out the NRC license
    at her lab, which is being closed.  She knows nothing about
    the field and is understandably nervous.  Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Annette Kubinec
NOAA Howard Lab
908-872-3011