Re: Footpedals

 I'm not sure why anyone is insisting on footpedals on sinks used for this
 reason. My experience is mostly in the nuclear industry (commercial and
 military). I have found footpedals on a sink useful exactly once...when I
 managed to contaminate both my hands. Generally, I find footpedals a pain.
 They are either in the way or difficult to use.

 As always, this represents my opinion only and not necessarily that of my
 employers or anyone else that matters.

 Thanks,
 Richard W. Edwards, Analyst            The Boeing Company
 Phone/Fax: (206)393-1999/393-3060      P.O. Box 3703, M/S 6Y-38
 email: shea132@kgv2.bems.boeing.com    Seattle, WA 98124-2207