Thanks/Need RSO?

Dear Radsafers,

Wow!  I am so impressed and I can't thank you all enough for
all the responses to my questions yesterday.  My boss is
also very impressed that I know the right people!

I feel much more comfortable about my situation and think we/I
will institute a minimal program.  However, my colleague has alot
more work ahead of her.  Her lab in Massachusetts had a source removed
several years ago, but their license still allowed them to use
ECDs and chlorine 36 and krypton 85.  The RSO has been
reassigned to a nearby location, but we have been asked to not
bother him unless necessary.  I feel that as RSO his signature
should be on the closure documents, but my friend will verify
that when she calls the NRC for advice.

Thanks again.
Annette Kubinec