RE: Dear Rad-Safe:

The following was heavily edited, in part because the sender apparently likes
to work with screens 132 columns wide, (I don.t)

>I find it rather silly that your service will not accept e-mail from
>people other than subscribers to your list.

	This is not silly, it is to protect us from spams and other unwanted
	commercial intrusions.

>I have had several requests for information referred to me (our center
>specializes in information on internal dosimetry), but my attempts to
>respond of course bounced.

	However if he had sent is response to the person who forwarded the
	request, that person should have posted the response to this group.

>We run a very busy center here, and I do not have time to sit and read dozens
>of e-mail messages every day, ...

	Just think how many there would be if every new AOL'er could send to
	our list 'just to find out what is going on...'

	I like the list this way. Kudos to our list-mistress. Keep up the
	good work, (even if we usually don't say thanks!)