RE: Dear Rad-Safe:

Okay folks, thanks for the support and all, but let's get some health
physics yakking going, shall we?

BTW, my e-mail address is always at the bottom of my messages so that people
can send mail directly to me that is not appropriate to RADSAFE.  I strongly
suggest that we all try to remember to include our e-mail addresses at the
bottom of each message to RADSAFE for that reason.

Thanks again!

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225