Irradiator pool water

 To those Rad-Safers that are using pool irradiators:

 If you analyze water samples to meet the requirements of 10CFR36.59(b)
 (Detection of leaking sources), what do you use for a minimum acceptable LLD,
 for an action level and what method of analysis do you use (gamma spec, liquid
 scint, etc)? (Yes, I know Washington is an agreement state, but they don't
 have regs paralleling 10CFR36 yet.)

 Feel free to respond to me personally. I will provide a synopsis of the results
 within a week (number of responses, range of answers, etc.)

 Thanks,
 Richard W. Edwards, Analyst            The Boeing Company
 Phone/Fax: (206)393-1999/393-3060      P.O. Box 3703, M/S 6Y-38
 email: shea132@kgv2.bems.boeing.com    Seattle, WA 98124-2207