RE: Re: Dear Rad-Safe:

Melissa,

Thank you for the explanation. My vote: It is worth the infrequent spamming if
it means giving Mike Stabin access to the list!  As for schedules and time
available to read e-mail: each of us has to decide that for themselves. I just
figure other people know *their own* schedules and time demands better than I
do. *smile*

BTW, thanks to you and Hector for RADSAFE...and my apologies to the readers for
there being no radiological content in my post.

Hope this can be worked out.

Yours,
John Copeland
Lowell, MA