Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 16:17:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: Glenn Carlson <gcarlson@mail.state.mo.us>
To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: Disposal of Contaminated Soil

Some phone #'s for Dawn Mining:

Mark Gibson, 303-860-1616
Bob Nelson, 509-258-4511

Neither in office today.

Spoke briefly to WA Dept of Ecology:  Dawn Mining will only be accepting
11(e)2 material.  Better WA contact is Gary Robertson, Dept of Health,
360-753-3459.  I have not spoken to Robertson.

Please direct inquiries to Gibson or Nelson (that's what they're paid
for); don't bother Robertson if you can avoid it. :-)

(I thought I had posted the Dawn Mining phone #'s earlier today, but
haven't seen them here.  I'm assuming my error and reposting.  If
duplication, my apologies.)

If anyone comes up with more info, please post to RADSAFE.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E., Atty.                 gcarlson@mail.state.mo.us