Re: Re[2]: CHP "Code of Ethics"

Richard, in response to your posting, I encourage you to
post the ethics code.

I am interested in seeing the AAHP'S "CODE OF ETHICS".
Professional standards and oaths might not always be followed
by the associates of the discipline, but it is always good to be
reminded that there is a sound professional and responsible
foundation that should be strived for!

Whether each person likes it or not, every individual has a
professional responsibility.  Whether a person is a Trash
Collector or a Medical Doctor, he carries a responsibility
to himself, his fellow man , and the society he lives and
works in.

David Moody
Radiation Safety Office
University of Virginia