dental exposures -Reply

In Texas we are under the Texas Regulations for Control of Radiation
(TRCR) which states in part 32.15(d) Individuals who operate only dental
radiographic systems are exempted from the personnel monitoring
requirements of 21.202.  21.202 requires monitoring of individuals who
may are likely to exceed 500 mrem per year.  This would mean the
person would not need to monitor in Texas.

I do not know the regs for all states but I assume they would be similar.
If so please let us know.