NIH Incident

For the past several days, we have been seeing comme
incident on this forum.  I am surprised at the number of pseudo-shrinks and
pious pontificators accusing the victim(s) of this incident as opportunists
and people with brain disorder, etc.

I suggest that we let the NRC review process proceed and wait for their
objective findings and let the pseudo-shrinks work on their own
problems for a change.

Just like most of you, I am curious to find out how this incident could
ever happen.  If there are facts that can explain what happened, it would
be worth listening.

Regards to all radsafers.

SAM Pillay