RE: Re: Voltility of S35 compounds

I recall a discussion on S-35 on RADSAFE a while back.  I belive at the time
someone mentioned the following reference:

"Alternatives to S-35 as a Label for the Differential Display of Eukaryotic
Messenger RNA," a technical comment by Trentmann, van der Knaap, and Kende with
a response by Liang and Pardee. (Science, Vol. 267, 24Feb95, pp1186-1187)

Perhaps a search of the RADSAFE archives around the time of this reference
might yield some useful information from the previous discussion.  (I recall
that the discussion took place at about the time of this reference...maybe +/-
two or three months.)

Hope this is useful.

Yours,
John Copeland