Re: Good Morning America

There are 4 million in the nuclear industry. I think that is a larger
number than the "yahoos" have. We better learn how to wield (I love that
word!) it. Sorry that it "feels wrong." Sometimes feelings are
appropriate. But, sometimes feelings can get us in trouble. What's your
alternative? :). Al.

*** Reply to note of 10/17/95 16:58
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: Re: Good Morning America

>> A blizzard of letters to the network that Good Morning America is a part
>> of, and to advertisers (with a threat of boycott of their products if
>> they don't make the program people tell the truth), and to newspapers
>> would help. Who's willing to write?
>>
>> *** Reply to note of 10/17/95 14:55
>>
>> From: Charles Thomas
>> To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE
>>
>> Subject: Good Morning America
>> Did anyone catch the Good Morning America program this morning.

This feels wrong somehow.

A pressure group fight puts us in the arena with the yahoos, and we can't win
because it's a weapon we don't know how to wield and we have a lot fewer
soldiers.

-dk