BRC

Al Tschaeche writes:

> All one has to do is petition the NRC according to 10CFR2 requirements.
> Want to try?

At 5 rem? No.  I'd be afraid they would succeed, would continue to ignore the
data, and actually do their potentially disastrous setting of the "threshold"
at 10 mr/yr.

Better to get serious about taking the science and data case to the public
policy arena where it can be won when put in front of science and cost
interests to bring to Congress and the next administration.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com