Question To Melissa Regarding Radsafe Postings

To: RADSAFE --INTERNET radsafe@romulus.eh

If you are going to answer that one... how about this. I've seen postings that
indicate that I am not getting all the postings. I read the articles in a
topic that I am interested in chronologically. Occasionally there are
references and even quotes from postings on that topic that are new,ie one or
two days old at the most,which I have not recieved. I assume that this is
some sort of NORMAL internet phenomena.

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, newsgroups
etc., on the internet.
*** Reply to note of 10/18/95 09:30