Question To Melissa Regarding Radsafe Postings

 I've seen a number of postings from other RADSAFERS that seemed to indicate
 that they are not seeing their own postings on RADSAFE. I have noted this too,
 that whenever I have posted to RADSAFE, it has never echoed back to me to
 indicate that the message was received. I have assumed that this was an
 artifact of the system, that the originator of a message would never see that
 message posted. Is this a correct assumption? A brief explanation might clear
 up some confusion and help eliminate some of the repeated postings we see.

 Bruce Pickett
 The Boeing Company
 shea136@kgv2.bems.boeing.com