Sr-89 Metastron information

To colleagues of medical physics,radiation safety, health physicists, & any
other party interested in proceedures for sr-89.  I have a work sheet and a
very brief nursing instructions that I had used at another facility for
in-house patients being treated with sr-89. .  I would be happy to fax a
copy to any one who is interested.

>take care

steven marsh
phone at Ohio Sate University 614-292-1284
fax # 614-292-6404
email address: marsh.84@osu.edu

ps thanks fellow radsfers for try to reply to another question. I had a
problem with my email.  It is correct now.  Have a great weekend
Steven G. Marsh, Medical/Health Physicist
emailaddress: marsh.84@osu.edu