Re: NRC Prelim. Notification of Unusual Occurence

In regard to the most recent RADSAFE messages I've received about the subject
of the Preliminary Notification of an Unusual Occurrence, allow me to point
out that you seem to be confusing 2 different incidents.  There has been an
earlier thread relating to the P-32 ingestion incident at NIH in which a
pregnant woman was involved.  However, the Preliminary Notification that
appeared earlier this week involved P-32 uptake in a male researcher at MIT.

Sue Dupre/Princeton University