Health Physics Video

The below is a third hand message (one of those friend-of-a-friend things) that

could probably be answered in a timely fashion here on Radsafe.

> From: "Flora, Jason"
> To: "Langsted, Jim"
> Subject: Health Physics Video
> Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 08:55:00 EST
>
> Jim,
>   A co-worker of mine asked me if a video tape has been produced that explains

the work of a health physicist, like a career tape. (Stop laughing!)
>   Here at NIOSH, they recently circulated a video tape of the activities of an

Industrial Hygienist. Logically, they then looked at me and said "so what do you

do?" If you happen to know of any introductory tapes, let me know.

>                    Thanks,
>                         Jason.

Any disclaimer you can think of as to my knowledge of this message applies.

Thomas P. Denny III                       tom.denny@rfets.gov
N0WVU        DM79hv        SMIRK 5763          50MHz VUCC 749
Guantanamo Bay, Cape Hatteras, Flagstaff, Phoenix, Corvallis,
Tucson, Vallejo, Golden, Etc.