Re: Military Ship Radar

> Date: Fri, 20 Oct 95 10:49:07 PDT From: "Randy Ross" <RNROSS@
> Can anyone give me a report or reference to a report/study done on ship
>   radar?  Specifically, the civilian crane operators are concerned about
>  working near the radar from the navy ships (and yes Canada has ships
> in their navy)at the dock.

Only specific ship radar study I know of is:
Robinette et al, Amer J Epidem 112-39-53, 1980.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
Maintainer:  Powerlines & Cancer FAQs,
             Static Electromagnetic Fields and Cancer FAQs
USENET: sci.med.physics, sci.answers, news.answers.
ftp://ftp.mcw.edu/pub/emf-and-cancer
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-group/sci.answers
http://www.cs.ruu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/powerlines-cancer-FAQ