Exportation of RAM (2)

     Forgot my mailing address, etc...

     Maybe we don't need any approval but...

     We have a UV lamp containing 10uCi of Nickel-63.  Are there any import
     restrictions on shipping this type of device to Canada?  It must be
     shipped back to the original manufacturer for testing purposes.

     (We do know about the limited quantity/instrument article requirements
     of IATA)

     Any help will be appreciated.

     Tad Blanchard            /___\ /___\  NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
     EHG Nat'l Health Svc          O       Greenbelt, Maryland
     Sr Health Physics Tech       / \      Phone: 301-286-9157
                                 /___\
                   Tad_Blanchard@ccmail.GSFC.NASA.gov