Apology

                                        - Captain Nuclear Disaster!

                                      Apology

I'd like to apologize to Mr. Donald Haes for the snide reply I made regarding
his statement to the effect that humans first appeared on the earth about
6,000 years ago.   In retrospect, the tone of my response was inappropriate
for RADSAFE.  This is what happens when your fingers are faster than your
brains.  In the future I will try to constrain myself to commenting on
technical issues, as opposed to other issues, that are brought up on RADSAFE.
My apologies to Mr. Haes and to other RADSAFE readers who may have been
offended by my response.

Gary Mansfield
mansfield2@llnl.gov