Re: Re[2]: Caveman NORM doses

>For factual dose rates, extrapolate the data back about 6000 years; the time
>humans were first placed on the earth.

Evidence of human activity (ie fossils, carved axe heads etc) are regularly
dated here in Australia as being as old as 20,000 years. So whether we
evolved or were placed here, it happened at least 20,000 years ago.

                I know that you believe you understand what you think I said
                but I am not sure that what you heard is actually what I meant.

                        Alex Zapantis
                        Radiation Safety Officer
                        Queensland University of Technology
                        Health & Safety Section