--------------------------------------
Date: 10/25/95 9:32 PM
To: GORDON MILLER
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
G'day All

Does anyone know where I can find a diagram of the non-ionizing radiation
warning symbol showing relative dimensions??

Thanks

                I know that you believe you understand what you think I said
                but I am not sure that what you heard is actually what I meant.

                        Alex Zapantis
                        Radiation Safety Officer
                        Queensland University of Technology
                        Health & Safety Section