----- cut and send to radsafe ----------

From: mcgraham@mail.med.cornell.edu

We are currently reviewing an animal protocol for the treatment
of hyperthyroid cats with I-131.  These cats are eventually
released to their owners.  I would like to know what you
consider the maximum amount of activity that a cat can
retain before being released- in essence- to the public.
I am familiar with the criteria for humans but have no
experience with animals.