Employment sought

Hi, my name is Kristopher Petersen and I have recently left
the naval service.  I have over seven years experience in most aspects
of Radiological Controls, Analytical Chemistry, and Plant operations
I have extensive experience in exposure  control (ALARA), dosimetry
processing,
radioactive materials handling and dispaosal, and use of multi-channel
analyzers.
I am now seeking employment in the private sector.

I am curious if anyone knows of a position where my skills could be
used, either at your location, or, if you know of any others that I may
be referred to. I was previously an Engineering Laboratory Technician,
Chief Reactor Watch, and Radiological Controls Shift Supervisor.

I would work well as a Health Physics Techncian, Dosimetry Techncian, or in
Plant Operations.  I can easily relocate to different locations and can cover
the cost
myself of doing so.  I can be contacted at 712-323-4566 or you could e-mail
me.  Thanks for any information you can provide and I look forward to hearing
from you.

This is my second posting.

Sincerely,

Kris Petersen