Re: Cadmium-109

According to the Health Physics and Radiological Health Handbook (Revised
Edition, 1992), page 169, the specific gamma ray dose constant is
4.983e-05 mSv/h per MBq at one meter. Although not specified, this
appears to be the dose rate in tissue rather than in air.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1