Re: Re[2]: MIT and NIH Incidents produce NRC Information Notice

Once you folks in the US have devised programs that do not allow
individuials to circumvent regulations, please let us in the Great White
North know. We would like to eliminate all crime as well.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1