Re[2]: Radioactive waste bags

>I am looking for a vendor who has clear radioactive waste bags (drum
>liners) with the radiation symbol and appropriate wording.  I have seen
>translucent yellow bags; however, this is not what I am seeking.
>P.S.  The purpose is to see the contents so it can be visually inspected
>for unauthorized materials, e.g., sharps, lead pigs, radioactive labels
>on decayed waste, etc.

     After looking in to specialty bags I found that it was best to make
     due with standard bags due to the excessive cost of specialty bags.
     Several companies make 4-mil poly bags in clear which would suffice
     for your purpose.  You could use stickers, tags, or other such labels
     to identify the contents as radioactive.  Also it would be easier to
     remove a tag or sticker from the bag when it came time to landfill,
     after being decayed.