South Florida Radsafers

I would like to hear from radsafers who live and work in South Florida (Palm
Beach, Broward and Dade Counties).  FPL radsafers need not reply - I know who
you are.  I would like to know what type of work you are involved with and in
general find out if there is a radiation protection community in this area
outside of FPL.  We may be able to share information from time to time.  Please
provide me with your email address.  My email address is given below.

Manuel A. Jimenez
manny_jimenez@email.fpl.com