Re: ALERT: Missing radioactive package

We have been informed by the AECB that the shipment of I-125 was found on
November 7 in the Air Canada storage area in the UK.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1