Re: Non-ionizing Radiation Presentations

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about your family illness.  I was one of your "almost"
students for one of the PEP courses.  I would very much appreciate receiving
a copy of each of the three handouts.  If you send them via U.S. mail,
please send them to me as follows:

Frank E. Gallagher, III
Environmental Health & Safety Office
University of California
Irvine, CA  92717-2725

If you send them by UPS or similar, please use:

Frank E. Gallagher, III
Environmental Health & Safety Office
300 University Tower
University of California