Subject: Non-ionizing Radiation Presentations
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at SMTP-UNS
Date:    11/8/95 2:58 PM

Radsafers:

Due to illness in my family, I was unable to present three PEP lectures at the
HPS meeting in Boston this July.  These presentations were:

Introduction to Non-Ionizing Radiation

Instrumentation to Measure Non-ionizing Radiation (ELF, RF, lasers and UV)

Overview of the Issues Surrounding Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields (0 - 3
kHz)

I have a limited number of copies of each presentation which were prepared and
not distributed which I can send to anyone who would like one (one to a
customer, please).

Send me your snail-mail address on e-mail and I will be happy forward them to
you.

jal

john a leonowich
battelle pacific nw laboratory