NIR Presentations

Dear Radsafers:

I want to thank everyone who replied to the offer for the PEP course notes on
NIR.  The response was actually overwhelming.  All copies are now spoken for as
of 1700 hours PST.  I understand from Tracy Ikenberry, chairman of the HPS
continuing education committee, that for those of you who I cannot accomodate
that archival copies of the presentations are in the HPS library.  Tracy can be
reached at (509) 375-2338 for further information.  I would, however, wait at
least 2 weeks for delivery of your copies before contacting him.

For those of you that inquired about the details of my family illness, I am
happy to report that my mother, who also lives here in Richland, suffered a
heart attack and mild stroke on July 21, is recovering very nicely and is doing
quite well.

Finally, all of these courses will be suitably updated for presentation at the
Seattle meeting next year.  Please come visit us here in the beautiful Pacific
NW!

jal