Re: nuclear plants crash - Rio de Janeiro requesting

I think the best information that you can get on this subject will
be the analysis and chronology of the Chernobyl accident. There the
firemen did a great job. However your reactors  are designated
differently.
Emil Kerrembaev.
This is only my opinion.