Re: Early fluoroscopy

  Dr. Stewart Busong of Houston Texas has an original shoe store
fluoroscope in his office, as well as a number of other antique
radiography memorabilia.  The machine does not work, unfortunately.

Gary Isenhower AKA garyi@bcm.tmc.edu
Medical Physicist; Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, Texas
For the record: These MY opinions, ugh, not employer's.  :)