Re: Forwarded mail....

We have a 1 Ci Pu/Be source and possibly an 0.5 Ci Am/Be source surplus at the University of Bristol (UK) if anyone
were interested.  We have no appropriate packaging for them so taker would have to provide this and organise
transport themselves.

David Walland
University  Radiation Safety Officer
David.Walland@bristol.ac.uk