Subject: Re: shielding contaminants
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at CCSMTP
Date:    11/10/95 5:10 PM

Dear Dr. Low,

I was always told to use pre-WWII battleship armor plate for low-level shielding

(there was no Cs-137 fallout contamination).  That was tens of years ago, so I
don't know if it is still available (It was sometimes hoarded by the more
"nuclear aware" scrap dealers, so you might still be able to find some).