Re: Wilhelm Roentgen

JIM, IT IS EASY FOR ME TO MAKE COPIES OF THE VIDEO TAPES. I PLAN TO MAKE A
COPY OR TWO OF THE PAUL HODGES TAPE AND I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER TO SEND YOU
ONE  AT NO CHARGE - JUST TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU
ARE DOING TO HELP SOCIETY. THE PROBLEM IS, YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO REMIND
ME AS I WILL BE AWAY THE NEXT THREE WEEKS. - JOHN