Re: ?UNSCEAR 1994

Dr. Medora,

Note that the '94 report contains 2 appendixes: App A is the one you refer to
here (the one on carcinogenesis that Fed agencies, NCRP, etc try to point
people to in trying to negate the implications of App B which contains the
report on Stimulatory Effects and Cell Repair. (Were you taken in too?)
UNSCEAR Chairman Jaworowski's 2 articles should be especially read, including
the 12 years it took to get the data published at all over the Fed
agency/BEIR/NCRP non-scientific constraints (though he doesn't report the BEIR
and NCRP intervention in suppressing data in the report even after the
approval draft but before it was printed to obfuscate the data showing reduced
breast cancer in the Canadian flouroscopy study - that BEIR V report relies on
to "find" a linear response by misrepresenting the actual data).

Also, the complete report is '93, not '92, but this is directly amended by the
'94 report which are just Appendixes that were arbitrarily constrained from
being published with the '93 report.

>      A copy of UNSCEAR 1994 is available from United Nations Publications,
>      tele 1-800-253-9646.  Please recognize that the 1994 report is not a
>      complete report it only has information on Epidemiological Studies
>      related to radiation carcinogenesis.  The last full report was 1992.
>      I am looking for the 1988 UNSCEAR report, do you have a copy of it. It
>      is out of print.
>
>      Riasp Medora

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide