Os-187

        I need some help from the NETWORLD.

        I received a call from someone that wants to "move" some soviet
Os-187.  I have no idea what it is used for or what it could possibly be
used for.  The material is to come from a "numbered" Soviet City.  Presently
there is about 55 g
of the material on deposit in a London Bank (99.5% isotopically pure and
99.8 chemically pure).  Going cost I am told is on the order of $60K per gm.

        Any idea is there is someone in the U.S. that uses this material and
might be interested in a supply?

        BTW ... they say that they can supply 300 g / month of isotope with
the isotopic and chemical specks listed above.

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

E-mail:  thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246