RE: furlough

>From:	SMTP%"radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" 16-NOV-1995 13:05:31.34

>does the lack of mail give you an idea of how many of the govt. radiation
>types are considered "non-essential???"

	Hmm, and maybe all it means is that the typical government worker
	has more idle desk time, so that they post more to this mailing
	list than people like us who work for companies that have to have
	a balanced budget now, not it 7 (or more years?)  ;-)

Frank R. Borger - Physicist     ___      "If I ever had to pick 6 guys to
Michael Reese - U of Chicago   |___      storm a pillbox, and there was no
Center for Radiation Therapy   | |_) _   coming back, I'd pick 6 White Sox
net: Frank@rover.uchicago.edu    | \|_)  fans, because all they've ever known
ph: 312-791-8075 fa: 791-2517       |_)  is loosing, and death holds no terror
 					 for them anymore." - Gene Shepard