Subject: furlough
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu_at_internet at x400PO
Date:    11/16/95 2:35 PM

Message authorized by:
    : rvetter@mayo.edu_at_internet at x400PO

 To: IN14994 --POST

 *** Reply to note of 11/16/95 13:16
 From: R.J.Vetter
 It makes a big difference in mail volume, doesn't it. Perhaps we should
 consider a proposal to permanently furlough some govt. radiation divisions.

 I will be meeting with the Texas Panhandle Chapter Feb 21 in Amarillo and
the
 North Texas Chapter Feb 22 in Dallas. Are you planning to attend one or
both
 meetings?

 *    Richard J. Vetter, Ph.D. CHP   email: rvetter@mayo.edu   *
 *    Phone: 507-284-4408  Fax 507-284-0150                    *