RE: furlough

>	Hmm, and maybe all it means is that the typical government worker
>	has more idle desk time, so that they post more to this mailing
>	list than people like us who work for companies that have to have
>	a balanced budget now, not it 7 (or more years?)  ;-)

Well, you can eliminate DOE and it's contract labs as the source of all
the "lost" mail since we never went on furlough due to carry over funds
we kept in reserve (we knew the "KIDS" on the hill would play this game
of who will blink first).

Robert M. Loesch
DOELAP Administrator
U.S. Department of Energy
Germantown, MD 20874
(301) 903-4443
Random number generation is too important a task
            to  be left to chance!