Re: furlough

 To: IN14994 --POST

 From: R.J.Vetter
 Subject: Re: furlough

 You are absolutely right, and I am embarrassed about my flippant, impulsive
 remark. There is no excuse; obviously, I wasn't thinking. I have the highest
 respect for my health physics colleagues in all sectors.

 Now, may we drop this subject dropped and get on with real health physics

 *    Richard J. Vetter, Ph.D. CHP   email: rvetter@mayo.edu   *
 *    Phone: 507-284-4408  Fax 507-284-0150                    *
 *** Forwarding note from IN14994 --POST     11/16/95 16:05 ***