A Thank You for Audit Info

I'd like to offer my appreciation and thanks to all of you who responded to my
inquiry a couple of weeks ago about persons and companies who perform audits of
radiation safety programs.  We were able to develop a large list of contacts as
a result and are in the process of gathering written proposals from some of
them.  If I can repay the favor to anyone else looking for auditing services at
any time, please feel free to contact me at dupre@princeton.edu.

... and a fine Friday to you all!

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University