furlough

     Hey,

     I'm  a  federal  employee  (well  the  Navy,  that's  almost
federal)  and  I don't mind a little humor regarding a  situation
that  has  the  potential  to cause  some  federal  employees  to
"tighten  their  belts"  uncomfortably  close  to  the   "holiday
season".

     So go ahead people, take your shots...your day may come...

Bye the way,

     Maybe  "Hooters" should be telling the government how to run
its business instead of the other way around...

     Joel Baumbaugh  (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
     Navy Research and Development (NRaD)
     San Diego, CA

     Std  Disclaimer --  Neither my boss, the federal government,
nor  the  Navy  necessarily agree with anything  I  have  written
above.